At Kiosk, we manage our own digital trading desk, utilizing the Basis (formerly Centro) platform. We plan, launch and manage programmatic campaigns directly, on both open exchange and private marketplace inventory.
In addition to taking advantage of what third-party data providers have to offer. By doing so, we have more tools at our disposal, giving us more ways to win. Our in-house programmatic advantages include:
• Hands-on account management of client campaigns, by someone familiar with your account goals.
• Consistent and frequent account monitoring for optimization purposes.
• Ability to test media tactics and strategies without having to meet publisher’s minimum spend thresholds.
• Contextual targeting of your media alongside the most relevant content.
• Ability to combine multiple audience data providers for more accurate audience targeting (e.g. income, location and type of websites visited).
• Direct and priority access to premium, high-viewability, brand-safe and “above the fold” inventory, via PMPs (private marketplaces) in verticals like finance, food, travel and more.
• Hyper-local targeting, even below zipcode level.
• Complete transparency, in relation to cost and inventory.
Programmatic advertising offers many advantages when it comes to targeting an audience efficiently and fine-tuning your marketing for growth and cost efficiencies. However, those advantages depend on your media agency’s ability to leverage them. Clients like City National Bank, Sonic, California Lutheran University and the University of Texas San Antonio are reaping the benefits of our superior media capabilities and our focus on data-driven optimization. Whether you’re new to programmatic buying or simply want to want to take full advantage of the programmatic marketplace, give Kiosk a call.
Wed love to talk to you about your next project